MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE in this picturesque, modernized, luxurious, Log Cabin home. This CAPTIVATING DIAMOND is Located in the highly desired WINTER GARDEN area surrounded by ESTATES and homeowners enjoying hobbies. Zoned for horses, Enough room for your pets, a small farm, and toys (RV Hookup is already there). The separate fenced-in areas are ready for your animals. The 20 x 42' workshop can be turned into additional living space or keep it for hobby space. The 3-car detached garage is currently being used as a gym. Enjoy quiet country living and the sounds of nature. All of this and you are only MINUTES from SHOPPING and major highways. CLOSE TO DISNEY and ATTRACTIONS. Can you see yourself cooking in this beautifully renovated chef's kitchen with Thermidor appliances? There is too much to list! Ask your realtor to share the feature sheet for more details.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,124 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Converted Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run, Irrigation System. In County, Oversized Lot, Paved, Zoned for Horses.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price